- 8 October, 2020
- Creado por: Javier Martínez
- Categoría: About LEIALTA
Leialta is proud to belong to the IR Global professional services network, one of the biggest communities of legal, accountancy and financial advisors in the world.
What is IR Global?
IR Global is a multi-disciplinary professional services network that offers advice on legal, accountancy and financial matters to companies and individuals across the globe.
The IR Global community comprises of highly professional boutique and mid-sized firms who service the mid-market. These firms provide personalized attention to clients and have ample experience of advising on matters related to international business.
IR Global members can be found in over 155 jurisdictions and cover between them more than 70 unique practice areas. Over the last decade the community has grown to over 1000 members worldwide.
What advice will LEIALTA offer via IR Global?
LEIALTA will be responsible for providing comprehensive advice to IR Global clients on the following areas:
- Advice on how to set up a branch office or subsidiary in Spain
- Steps to obtain a VAT number in order to operate in Spain
- Creation of holding companies
- Restructuring businesses through mergers and acquisitions
- Legal advice
- Tax advice
- Tax compliance with regards to VAT and Corporate Tax
- Assistance with administrative procedures in Spain
How does LEIALTA benefit from belonging to IR Global?
By belonging to IR Global, LEIALTA gains important advantages such as:
- Market recognition of the solid position acquired by being part of a wide network of reputable business advisors
- Greater emphasis on the international character of LEIALTA, showcasing the ample experience gained from advising foreign companies on how to settle in Spain
- Sharing a common vision about how to give advice to companies and individuals, in a manner that is greater than the role of a mere business consultant.
It is clear that LEIALTA aims to offer high-grade advice to business owners across the globe who wish to begin operating in Spain or to open a base in our country.