Through this Policy, LEIALTA SLP acquires the following commitments for the scope:
- Provision of consultancy services to companies in the areas of: tax, labour, accounting and commercial.
- Provision of legal consultancy services.
- Provision of consultancy services in the creation/qualification of special employment centres.
To be the business consultancy company recognised in the sector for the excellence of its services and for the professional and human quality of its team.
LEIALTA SLP is dedicated to the provision of business consultancy services with the aim of professionalising the services of companies and optimising their results, achieving the full satisfaction of clients and other interested parties, the general well-being of the organisation’s staff and actively participating in the development of other organisations.
- To offer a quality service, orienting management towards the satisfaction of our clients and other interested parties and the active participation of our human resources, obtaining results that guarantee competitive development.
- To seek continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for improvement, both in the provision of consultancy services and in relations with clients and interested parties, directing our efforts not only to controlling and correcting non-conformities, but also to preventing their appearance, with optimisation as the final objective.
- To guarantee uniformity and homogeneity in all the company’s processes.
- The human factor is fundamental in the implementation of Quality Management, as this can only be achieved with communication, active participation and teamwork at all levels and organisational units of the company.
- Maintain active training and continuous training of human resources of LEIALTA SLP, in order to have qualified and motivated staff to serve and satisfy customers.
- To collaborate positively with our suppliers, based on a relationship of mutual trust and an appropriate integration that generates added value.
- To comply with customer requirements, legal requirements and other requirements that affect the different processes carried out by the organisation.